Rules of AIRMED World Congress 2018 in Warsaw Poland
Venue: Hotel Novotel, Marszałkowska 94/98 St., Warsaw
Date: 12th-14th of June 2018
Organizer: Lotnicze Pogotowie Ratunkowe (Polish Medical Air Rescue) in cooperation with Next Medica and under auspices of EHAC (European HEMS and Air Ambulance Committee).
Participants of the Congress: representatives of HEMS operators affiliated to EHAC, representatives of the world’s emergency medicine and aviation industry.
Scope of program covers issues relating to the helicopter emergency medical services and air transport.
The content of the conference program includes: lectures, workshops, plenary sessions.
Time of realization: according to the program.
Number of participants: about 350 people.
Organization of the Congress:
- Participant arrive to the place of Congress by his/her own.
- The Organizer ensure that the subject of the Congress is covered by qualified staff with adequate preparation of the subject matter and practical experience of the lecture.
- The Organizer provide appropriate congress facilities for all participants during the Congress.
- The Organizer informs that the Congress will be registered by fixing its course in the form of photographic and film documentation.
- Within the registration fee participants will receive conference materials, and at the end of the Congress each participant will receive a certificate of participation.
- The Organizer has the right to cancel the Congress if there are reasons beyond his control.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the scope of services and prices.
The participants will be informed about the change of the price with the right to resign from participation and in this case to the refund of 100% of the payment.
Rules of Participation:
Confirmation of participation is tantamount to acceptance of these participant rules.
The User agrees to the processing of personal data for registration purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws No. 133 of 1997, item 883).
Accommodation of conference participants on their own.
The organizer has reserved rooms for conference participants in the hotel Novotel Warszawa Centrum.
Until 31.01.2018 with the password AIRMED 2018 you can make individual booking using the link below.
>>>click here to register the accomodation<<<
WARNING! Number of rooms is limited.
After given above date, the organizer does not guarantee rooms in the hotel.
EHAC members organization:
- 150 EUR for payment till 28.02.2018
- 175 EUR for payment from the day 01.03.2018
non EHAC members organization:
- 175 EUR for payment till 28.02.2018
- 200 EUR for payment from the day 01.03.2018
accommodation (additionally to all above)!
The registration fee includes:
- participation in the Conference, Conference materials, Conference badge,
- coffee breaks and meals (cocktail 12.06, lunch and dinner 13.06, lunch 14.06) and transportation necessary to an out-of-town site for dinner on 13.06 and back.
The registration fee does not include:
- the cost of travel
- the cost of accommodation.
Terms of payment:
- 100% of the registration fee paid by credit card at the time of registration or via bank transfer normal within 5 days of confirmation of participation.
No payment as mentioned above will result in cancellation of your reservation.
- Payments are processed by DotPay.
- Payment by payment card takes place on a secure website via an encrypted connection.
Payment via bank transfer:
Payment by bank transfer in accordance with the above payment terms:
- Title: Name and Surname of the participant– AIRMED 2018;
- Recipient: Next Medica Sp. z o.o.
- Account numer: Raiffeisen Bank Polska
- IBAN IBAN: PL 63 1750 0012 0000 0000 3861 9616
- SWIFT: RCBWPLPW
- Visa Electron
- Diners Club International
- Until January the 31st 2018 – cancellation possible after deducting an administrative fee of 30 EUR
- Until March the 31st 2018 – resignation possible after deduction of 50% of the registration fee
- After March the 31st 2018 – no refund
Cancellations must be submitted in writing by e-mail: email@example.com
The date of acceptance of resignation is considered a working day (Monday to Friday) till 8 am – 3 pm.
If a cancellation is received by the organizer on a non-working day (Saturday, Sunday and public holidays), the date of acceptance of resignation shall be the business day following the day off.
Confirmation of participation is tantamount to acceptance of the above rules of participation.
Conditions for reimbursement:
- In case of return of payments made by credit card, funds will be refunded to the card account within 14 days from the date of the receipt of the resignation.
- In case of return of payments made by bank transfer, funds will be returned by bank transfer to the account of the owner, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the resignation.
- In the event of any irregularity entitling to come up with a complaint, please submit it in writing to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints will be dealt with in writing within 30 days from the date of receipt.
Number of participants is limited, first come first served participation.
The application is considered as confirmed, when 100% paid within the indicated time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact: